Success Without a Screenplay: What it takes to be a Startup Entrepreneur in LA
Date: 2014-11-19, 06:30 PM
Location: Sheppard Mullin – Century City, 1901 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 1500,
Parking available next door in the Westfield Mall, Los Angeles
Do you want to start your own technology company, but don’t know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people got to jobs they don’t enjoy, but few do something about it. At the “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who left their jobs to pursue their own startup company. Listen to the experiences of people just like you that have made the transition, and discuss any questions or concerns that you have. How do you know if you have a good idea? What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey? Join us for a fun evening!
Joshua Azran – Founder – Azran Financial APC
Steven Meade – Founder – BigBamboo, LLC
Dimitri Villard – Executive Committee – Tech Coast Angels
About the Event
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more…
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.